Top 10 best foot massagers for diabetics (Review 2020)
Pain in the legs when walking, less feeling in the feet, cold feet, tingling feet, blurred vision or high blood sugar due to diabetes? You are probably suffering from neuropathy. By using the best foot massager for diabetics you can the relieve pain.
In this Diabetic & Me article you will learn about:
- The relation between your feet and diabetes
- What is neuropathy and is it bad?
- What is a foot massager?
- How to choose the best foot massager for diabetics?
- What risk factors are connected to a foot massager for diabetics?
#1 best foot massager for diabetics
FIT KING Leg Massager with Air
As we grow up, our responsibilities also increase. In a hectic and tight routine it can become hard to take some time for ourselves and take care of our health. In a busy schedule, a little bit of time to relax is scarce. Thanks to technology, a foot massager can bring that moment to relax close to home.
Science proves that a little stimulation on your muscles can give you the ultimate boost to keep that blood circulation flowing. Diabetics can definitely benefit from this. Back in the 90s, a massage was considered a premium facility. But now, several companies are offering great foot massagers with multiple features. They can cure several feet problems and boos your immune system. A little foot massage before sleep is what you want to regain your muscle strength.
It might become difficult to choose when you have a variety of options. To solve this issue, we came up with the 10 best foot massagers for diabetics.
The relation between your feet and diabetes
Good foot care is a daily concern when you have diabetes. After all, small wounds can lead to major complications, like diabetic neuropathy. Due to high blood sugar levels your vessels can be damaged and this will result in less blood flow in the feet. Less blood circulation can further weaken your feet and cause slower healing of wounds. Important is to keep the blood flow to your vessels and nerves.
Therefore a good foot massager that massages the foot and calf is a great solution to get a foot massage. A foot massage is good for your blood flow and blood circulation.
What is neuropathy and is it bad?
Diabetic neuropathy is a neurological disorder that leads to severe chronic pain due to nerve damage. Using an electric foot massager improves your blood circulation.
A common form of painful neuropathy is painful diabetic polyneuropathy. This is one of the possible complications of diabetes. Neuropathy can arise in people who have been suffering from diabetes mellitus for some time. The high blood sugar or disrupted blood supply can damage the sensory and movement nerves of the legs. This is also referred to as diabetic neuropathy or diabetic polyneuropathy.
The pain is often difficult to control. In many cases medication does not work sufficiently. The doctor can also prescribe a skin ointment or medicines that are administered through the bloodstream. But in other cases an electric foot massager can relieve you from the pain. It's better to first use a foot massager instead of taking medicines.
What is a foot massager for diabetics?
A foot massager is a necessity for those who have diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
During a foot massage, the circulation is stimulated, which increases the oxygen content in the blood. This ensures an immediate release of energy in the body. A foot massage also has a lowering effect on blood pressure and a positive effect on tired feet. The blood and lymph are stimulated to remove waste products. The massage also has a relaxing effect on the muscles so that they can recover.
How to choose a foot massager for diabetics?
The first micro decision you have to make is: do I want a manual foot massager machine or am I going for the electric foot massagers? There is also a difference between using a foot massager that massages only our feet or also the foot and calf. A foot massage only massages your feet and a calves massager will also heat and/or knead your calves.
A deep kneading option an important factor when buying a foot massager. It must be easy to use, improve blood circulation, relieve you from foot pain.
For me the best foot massager is a foot massager that cures my foot problems and relieves me from any muscle tension.
In this article, we’ll be covering both foot and calf massagers that focus on the feet and legs. If you’re looking for a combination, read on and you might find your perfect fit.
There are also options to choose a foot spa bath massager with water jets and oxygen bubbles.
Is a foot massager good for diabetics?
Since diabetic neuropathy causes numbness and lack of sensation in the legs, there is a probability that the heat generated by the massager may cause burns, and you may not notice it instantly.
That is why you need to be extra cautious while using a foot massager. It is best to consult your doctor before going for a foot massage or buying a foot massager.
A foot massage is not recommended in the following situations:
- fever and infections
- open wounds and open eczema
- severe fungal infection
- inflammation or bruising of muscles or joints
What is the best foot massager for diabetics?
Below you find reviewed and personal used foot massages for every budget and all kind of feet.
Whether you're doing a job sitting down or working in the field, who doesn't want a massage? It's something more of a need than a luxury. A foot massager is common these days, but only a few companies are offering fully automated leg massagers.
Yes, I am talking about a leg massager, not a foot massager. A leg massager will not only massage your feet but your calves as well. Most diabetics have muscle pains. A foot massager is not enough to give them the relief they need. There are only a few good leg massagers for diabetics, and this is one of them.
t will improve blood circulation, relieve the pain from peripheral neuropathy and plantar fasciitis.
- The best thing which separates this massager from others is a handheld remote controller. A remote gives you access to multiple features.
- A full air operated contraction and relaxation of airbags gives you an entirely different experience. If struggle with the question of how to improve blood circulation in legs for diabetics, look no further.
- It has dual modes; one sequence mode provides a rhythm massage, whereas the second mode is a circulation mode giving a circular massage with deep kneading.
- Intensity is divided into three stages; low, medium, and high. You can choose any of these depending upon your needs.
- An extra wired remote also comes with multiple functions making it easy to use.
- Three adjustable straps on each leg give you the flexibility to adjust. Due to this distinctive feature, all age groups can use it easily.
- Two airbags of 2x2 are fitted inside the massager for extra comfort.
- A free carrying bag also available and comes for free with this leg massager for diabetics. You can easily carry it anywhere and anytime, making it more portable.
Escaping from a busy schedule is quite impossible. But the perfect foot massager might give you the moments to relax in between. Some foot massagers use airbags, some use vibration and some use heat. As we all know, diabetics feet hurt is a widespread problem. To comfort such pains, RENPHO comes up with a unique foot massager. The larger pad sizes allow feet size up to 12 (45 EU). A mat grey and black color combination gives it a very premium look as well.
- A lot of companies offer many variants of heat-based foot massagers. Many features separate this foot massager from others.
- It is highly flexible for every age group.
- Time adjustment helps you manage your time, and the auto turn-off function saves power consumption.
- The kneading intensity setting allows you to regulate the intensity of the foot massage.
- Hot air and heat regulation modes are additional features that make this foot massager more unique.
- The foot massager pads are removable, washable and easy to replace.
Diabetes is one of those diseases which are increasing rapidly. Diabetics can feel their feet burning and have muscle pain frequently, which is quite a miserable feeling. Interruption of the blood circulation is also a significant issue. Most of the therapists suggest foot massagers for diabetics. The question arises, why do diabetics have poor circulation?
The primary reason is the increased blood sugar levels and nerve damage. Foot warmers for diabetics are very beneficial in this situation. Human touch is a very well-known multinational company bring the Reflex 5s, a great foot massager. The Black and grey combination provides us with a futuristic look and feel.
- The backwards titled structure provides an ultimate support and relief to feet and the calves.
- It has an internal cloth padding with external zippers making it easier to replace them.
- The fabric quality is very smooth and washable.
- A frontal glossy look gives it a premium look.
- Two intensity modes are available; medium and high intensity.
- Two other modes are also available; relief and restoration.
- An extended foldable frame provides a comfortable tilting angle.
Recent research proves that there is no particular cure for diabetes. The worst thing about diabetes is feet burning and muscle pains. Most people can't afford permanent physiotherapists. A perfect solution is a foot massager with an auto control system. If we are discussing robotic foot massagers, then how can we leave Nekteck behind. Nekteck foot massagers should be one of your first preferences.
It gives massages your muscles with the correct heat and a gentle kneading roll. If you want an escape from your pains, you must try it at least once.
- This foot massager comes with 3 modes. Each mode comes with three intensity levels; low, medium and high.
- The infrared heating system used in this foot massager makes it more reliable and energy-efficient.
- It uses air compression to relax specific points on your feet.
- A set of rolling heads below the cloth covering gives a gentle massage to your feet.
- Sometimes due to busy schedules, we usually forgot to turn off electronic devices. To avoid any mishappening an auto-off option is available.
- Its compact size allows you to move and easily store it.
Everyone deserves a better and healthy lifestyle. But when we look around, we see a different world, full of noise and rigid routines. Such hectic routines can cause a sort of chronic pain. There are a lot of gadgets available in the market, offering various kinds of massage therapies that give a great foot massage. But there are only a few ones with a complete auto remote-control system that give and even better foot massage. RESTECK, a well-known company, offers his new shiatsu foot massager.
Diabetics often feel calf and foot pain caused by diabetic neuropathy. Shiatsu focused on its deep kneading operation with heat therapy. It's a perfect combo for diabetics with foot problems and chronic pains covering all age groups.
- A foot massager for diabetics is a heavenly thing. A particular kneading ball head is placed just below the toe position. If you have back pain, sometimes, it won't be easy to use features, but a wireless remote makes it lot easier and handy.
- Pressures of kneading air and heat are fully customizable and divided into three stages; low, medium and high.
- After some research, only a few leading brands offer 360-degree massages. The Shiatsu is one of them.
- The problem with foot massagers is their foot sleeves, which usually get dirty after some time. Thanks to RESTECK, they are detachable and washable.
It's often said that if you work hard, you will succeed. The most challenging jobs are usually done by our feet. As a diabetic you need to pay attention to your feet and chronic pains. The massager helps to stimulate blood circulation and eases swelling, muscle tension and joint pain. It imitates massage techniques by professional masseurs, kneading your feet deeply, greatly helping with your foot soreness and muscle tension.
- The first thing that gives it a remarkable position in the foot massagers league is its built quality. An excellent polymer is used.
- Light and deep kneading both functions are available.
- Air compression is used to give instant pain relief.
- The rolling massage modes puts focus on every part of your foot.
Blood flow plays a vital role in the functionality of human organs. Diabetics can have a common issue of blood circulation in their legs and feet. Doctors recommend a feet and leg massage. Therapists ask a lot of money for this service. But when you have Quinear Massager, things become more comfortable, manageable and more affordable. It offers a bulk of features in a compact size.
- It offers a heated leg massage. A blood circulation booster for diabetics is hard to find because the massager needs to support leg massage as well.
- Extremely comfortable wraps that cover the feet and the legs.
- A perfect heat massage with air compression.
- An extended wired remote is available, giving it an extra edge of automation.
- 2x2 airbags inside with unique massage settings
A foot massager is used to give your relief from your pain, but it can also become a curse if you don't choose it wisely. Many companies with fake brand names are widely emerging. After a complete research, we found a cheaper but quality foot massager for you. It's a great quality shiatsu foot massager for its price that improves the blood flow.
- It has two wireless remotes having a reasonable distance range. Just sit on your couch and turn it on.
- A central red LCD display is available, which shows the live temperature of the foot massager.
- It has 2 options; heating and deep kneading. It works great on ankle pain.
Another variant of Nekteck. A multi-functional shiatsu foot massager with multiple settings. It has a user-friendly interface with a compact design and the feet sleeves are incredibly comfortable.
If you're looking for a deep kneading therapy, this is the foot massager for you. It gives a great shiatsu massage and relieves you from any foot problems.
- Multiple intensity options for kneading and heating.
- It uses an infrared heating system, making it more budget-friendly.
- It consumes less energy and can operate on both 110v and 220v.
- Feet sleeves can be easily detached.
Diabetes affects muscles and causes chronic pains. Pains need therapies, not cures. The best treatment for your feet is a foot massage. Quinear Shiatsu is worth buying if you're facing this situation.
This massager combines shiatsu massage, kneading massage, compression massage and heating function together. Helps to relieve foot pain, improve circulation, reduce feet exhaustion and promote sleep quality, relax whole body through massaging the soles of the feet.
- Most of the foot massagers have two or three modes. This one has six intensity levels.
- Dual heat and air compression mechanism, providing you a range of combinations.
- Around 44 massage nodes are fixed inside the foot clovers to massage every angle.
- With a 12v input you can use it outside.
By the end of this article I hope I was able to give you some more insights when it comes down to choosing a foot massager. I understand that sometimes we are tired and just need to relax and get a foot massage. The best foot massager is one who massages your feet 360 degrees and your calves as well. It's your choice to buy a foot and calf massager or just a foot massager. High and low kneading speeds are a must combined with air compression features. Try to buy a foot massager with detachable feet clovers so they can be washed easily. A wireless remote is not mandatory but it's easy. Enjoy your foot massage!